tiistai 6. huhtikuuta 2010

Mini vacation

Easter really felt like mini vacation. And since it wasn't really sunny either, we just sat at home, watching movies and gaming. Time well spent! But after long time, I finally felt well rested. Usually weekends just fly by so you don't even notice them but this time it really felt like weekend. Though I got really confused about the days, it felt like it was Sunday everyday.

But! I actually did something else than watched TV all the time. I found that my sketchbook cover was a bit too dull so I cut and glued some dull single coloured origami paper on it. The result:



Basically what I did was just cut paper without really thinking what I was doing.

I've also been trying to hunt down a blender, haven't yet found one that's just for me. Oh yeah, and almost finished a pair of wool socks. Spring is coming but there's never too many wool socks.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti