perjantai 2. huhtikuuta 2010

Finished!

Yesterday I got some lovely presents from "mother-in-law"! A nice origami set with new book and equipment (yes I love origami but my boyfriend really doesn't like it when I flood his table with little boxes and cranes). Also a really cute Harley-Davidson purse, can't wait for a reason to use it (should we go to bar later?)! And.. YARNS! Pretty colored yarns! Theres never too many yarns. I especially like the lime colored, it makes great brainslugs.






I also finished something nice, pair of crocheted gloves. I found a pattern for them in a finnish craft magazine - Suuri Käsityö. I used DMC 8 pearl cotton for it. I just bought 40 grams of it, just like the guideline said but apparently I only needed about 25 grams. Well, 15 grams of that yarn to spend on something else. Maybe some small doilys?



1 kommentti: