tiistai 3. toukokuuta 2011

Mayday and other nonsense

Still haven't gone to practice. Its been over a month now. But good news is that my ankle is getting better day by day. Maybe in next week I dare to go. Also hockey games now so its not really that big deal to skip practice.. ;)

And there was mayday and mayday was fun. At 10 am my friends came over and we had some baconsausages and beer cake along with some mead (self-made of course) for breakfast. Yes beer too. After that we went to a park where there were lots of students and non-students (like me). I knew quite a few of them and had been spending almost every mayday there since living in South Finland. Then we went to help my friend with moving. Since there were so many of us, the whole thing was over in 2 hours and she treated us with pizza and beer. Also then I accidentally swallowed my tongue piercing (yea just the ball) while eating... But luckily I had spare ones at home.

Weather has been pretty cold now in Finland. Not even reaching +10c, compared to the ~+17c we had earlier, its been really really chilly. Though on next week it should go as high as over +20c! Beach season, here we come!

I am feeling a bit too lazy to post any pictures here since I now have much more easier method! You can spy on the pictures I take with my lovely HTC Desire Z here!

And R.I.P. PSN :(
EOF

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti