lauantai 16. huhtikuuta 2011

Winter holiday

And so it is my winter holiday from work, finally. Work starts again on the 27th day so plenty of time to rest. Speaking of which, is very needed right now.

My ankle had been sore for about three weeks. First week it was sore a bit, then eventually it was so bad I could barely put any weight on it. Two weeks passed and I was limping around, hoping its just stressed out from practice. Also I was very frustrated I hadn't been able to go to practice due that. So finally yesterday I decided to go to doctor. After 4 hours of waiting and different exams, they found the reason in ultrasound. My ankle had a small fracture. Surprising I had even been able to walk around. I was supposed to go visit my family in East Finland as well, but because of the ankle, I decided its better to rest for now and go there on thursday. Well, I have been playing Playstation, and damn it really feels like vacation!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti