maanantai 15. marraskuuta 2010

Weekends and visits

This weekend my cousin and his girlfriend dropped by from east Finland. So, nice evening at Helsinki night and getting him hooked with desperate housewives (yeah he really is a guy).

Also my father called that the socks I made for him were perfect fit, so another great success.

Next weekend is finally such that I don't have any bigger plans, which is nice cause christmas party period is starting as well and feels like time is just flying with all office work and just sleeping over weekends. Usually I have started to listen to christmas songs when its November but now I have sort of skipped it all. I didn't even realize when the month actually changed.

Yes. I really should start thinking about making gingerbread cookies.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti