keskiviikko 3. marraskuuta 2010

Note-to-self

Winter is coming. How do you know that? When you try to find a pair of wool socks. And while at it, I noticed that two pairs had holes in them, so I guess its time to start making new ones! Good thing I've been buying random yarns and theres this lovely petrol blue I just can't wait to be using on socks! Christmas is coming too so thats also another reason to start knitting ;)

Today would be pro-day at DigiExpo, was really looking forward to it, it was nice last time as well. I got to hug Ratchet, played God of War 3 for first time and got a Pikachu stuffed toy! But.. unfortunately I am now officially sick, so no DigiExpo's for me. Boo. Really hard to stay at home especially when I know that its also busy time at the office.

More napkins and cough medicine please.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti