maanantai 13. joulukuuta 2010

One Delorean needed, thank you

Yes, time is going way too fast.

Few days ago it was mothers 50th birthday. I sent some money to grandma and asked her to take roses to her grave for me, since the place is hundreds of kilometers away, which kinda sucks. But I get to visit her soon.

Four days till my summer holiday starts. Yeah, it is summer holiday, had one week left from last summer I hadn't used yet and now its a good time to do it. I'm going to East Finland to visit my family for christmas on 22nd day and will stay there for almost a week. Of course its gonna be my birthday party there as well on 23rd day (woo, more cake!).

Really hard to believe that its less than 2 weeks till christmas eve. Seriously. And almost year 2011. Goddamnit, another new number to remember.

And I went to see Rare Exports with a friend. Absolutely great movie! Can recommend it wholeheartedly!

But anyway, life is nice and good and we have lots of snow, yay!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti